Michael A. Fox
Michael A. Fox is of counsel at Fox, Shjeflo & Babu. His practice emphasis includes all types of civil litigation and disputes, including trust and estate disputes, commercial litigation, environmental issues, toxic torts and products liability.
Mike graduated from the University of South Dakota (B.A., 1981) and Hastings College of Law, University of California (J.D., 1984). He is a member of the State Bar of California, San Mateo County Bar Association and Silicon Valley Bar Association.
An active member of the community, Mike is the Past-President of the San Mateo Rotary Club. Mike was a great baseball, basketball and soccer coach and stays (mostly) out of the way when his wife and daughter ride their horses.
- California, 1984
- Northern District of California, 1984
- Eastern District of California, 1985
- San Mateo Rotary Club, Past-President
- Castro Valley Soccer Club Board of Directors, 2014 to present
- Born Mitchell, South Dakota