The attorneys of Fox, Shjeflo, Hartley & Babu LLP are dedicated to helping our clients understand all of their estate planning options. To help our clients more fully understand their legal issues, we have compiled the following links to online resources. For personalized representation from an experienced attorney in your estate planning matter, contact Fox, Shjeflo, Hartley & Babu LLP today.
Estate Planning Resources
- California Courts Self-Help Center: Duties of a Conservator
- California Courts Self-Help Center: Wills, Probate, Trusts, and Estates
- Do I Need Estate Planning?
- Do I Need a Will?
- Do I Need a Living Trust?
- What Should I Know About Elder Abuse?
Business and Employment Resources
- California Secretary of State Business Programs
- California Labor & Workforce Development
- California Department of Fair Employment and Housing
- California Department of Industrial Relations
Real Estate Law Resources
- California Department of Real Estate
- California Office of Real Estate Appraisers
- California Contractors License Board
- California Tenants: A Guide to Residential Tenants’ and Landlords’ Rights and Responsibilities; issued by the State of California Department of Consumer Affairs.