Experienced Attorneys Handle Business Transactions in San Francisco
A law firm committed to helping you protect your investment
Fox, Shjeflo, Hartley & Babu LLP assists small- to medium-sized businesses with everyday transactions and complicated purchases and sales. When you retain our services, you gain the support of a legal team focused on helping you make informed strategic business decisions. Having practiced business law for more than 35 years, we know how to help you make cost-effective decisions for your company.
Experienced lawyers helping you with business transaction matters
Our business law attorneys provide high-quality legal advice to companies who are just starting out and to well-established businesses. We understand the importance of helping our clients make sound decisions that reduce cost and minimize liability. As such, we are prepared to provide you with trustworthy guidance in regard to the following San Mateo business transaction matters:
- Drafting, negotiating and reviewing contracts: We can help you draft a contract and inform you of your rights and responsibilities set forth by a contract.
- Purchase or sale of a business: Whether you are buying or selling a business, you should speak to a competent attorney. Our lawyers can evaluate and research properties prior to purchase and perform rigorous due diligence.
- Mergers and acquisitions: Mergers and acquisitions are often complicated and thus require consultation with experienced counsel. Our dedicated lawyers can help you merge with another company or purchase a new business.
- Business documents: Business transaction law involves many complex legal documents. As a business owner, understanding these materials can be difficult. We can review any document related to your business or that requires your signature to ensure that you are making decisions that benefit your company.
- Business litigation: Sometimes no amount of negotiation can resolve a dispute. When this happens, our attorneys are prepared to enter into fierce litigation on behalf of our clients.
- Partnership dissolution: If you require assistance dissolving a partnership or business, we can protect your best interests and guide you through the process.
At Fox, Shjeflo, Hartley & Babu LLP, we have the experience and knowledge to assist Northern California clients with a variety of business law matters — from choosing the entity that is right for you to business litigation.
Professional business law advice from a reputable law firm
Fox, Shjeflo, Hartley & Babu LLP is a well-established and trusted law firm that strives to provide clients with quality legal service at every turn. Our practice is concentrated in San Mateo, San Mateo County and San Francisco, but we also represent clients in the Silicon Valley, the San Francisco Peninsula and throughout Northern California. Conveniently located at the intersection of Route 92 and U.S. 101, we offer evening and weekend appointments as needed. For a complimentary consultation, call us today at (650) 341-2900 or leave a brief message on our contact page.