Walter E. Shjeflo
Walter E. Shjeflo is a partner in Fox, Shjeflo, Hartley & Babu LLP. His practice emphasis includes estate planning, decedents' estates, probate administration, trust administration, conservatorship, guardianship, elder law, business, bankruptcy and real estate matters in both transactions and litigation.
Walt graduated from Massachusetts Institute of Technology (B.S., 1974) and Hastings College of Law, University of California (J.D., 1977). He is admitted to practice in all state courts in California as well as the U.S. District Court, Northern District of California; U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas; U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit; and the U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit.
Walt is a member of the State Bar of California (Member, Business Litigation, Real Estate, Trusts and Estates, and Appellate Sections), the San Mateo County Bar Association and serves as a Judge Pro Tempore, Arbitrator, and Mediator.
- California, 1977
- Juris Doctor, Hastings College of Law, University of California, 1977
- Bachelor of Science, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 1974
- State Bar of California (Member, Business Litigation, Real Estate, Trusts and Estates, and Appellate Sections)
- San Mateo County Bar Association
- Born Dickinson, North Dakota