Vidhya Babu is a partner in Fox, Shjeflo, Hartley & Babu LLP. Her practice emphasis includes estate planning, probate, trust administration, trust and probate litigation, business and real estate matters.
Vidhya graduated from Boston University (B.A., cum laude, 1996) and Temple University (J.D., 1999). Prior to joining FSHB, Vidhya was a summer associate at the United Nations, Office of Legal Affairs in New York City. She is a member of the State Bar of California, Trusts and Estates Section (formerly known as the Estate Planning, Trusts and Probate Section); San Francisco County Bar Association; San Mateo County Bar Association; Silicon Valley Bar Association; The Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) and the American Bar Association.
An active member of the community, Vidhya is on the Board of Directors of the San Carlos Belmont Mothers’ Club. She is a member and former board member of the Foster City Lions. Her pro bono activities include the formation of non-profit corporations and counseling non-profit entities.
In her spare time, Vidhya enjoys participating in book clubs, traveling and spending time with her family.
- California, 2000
- Juris Doctor, Temple University, 1999
- Bachelor of Arts, cum laude, Boston University, 1996
- State Bar of California, (Member, Trusts and Estates Section)
- San Francisco County Bar Association
- San Mateo County Bar Association
- Silicon Valley Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- The Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- Born Tarrytown, New York