Sean P. Riley
Sean P. Riley is a partner in Fox, Shjeflo, Hartley & Babu. His practice emphasis includes all types of civil litigation and disputes, including real estate, construction, business, collections, debtor/creditor, bankruptcy and products liability.
Sean graduated from the University of California, Santa Barbara (B.A., with honors, 1988) and American University (J.D., magna cum laude, 1992) where he served as a member of the American University Law Review. Sean is a member of the State Bar of California, the San Mateo County Bar Association, and the Barrister’s Club of San Mateo County.
- California, 1992
- Juris Doctor, magna cum laude, American University, 1992
- Bachelor of Arts, with honors, University of California, Santa Barbara, 1988
- State Bar of California
- San Mateo County Bar Association
- Barrister’s Club of San Mateo County
- Born San Jose, California