Michael A. Fox
Michael A. Fox is a partner in Fox, Shjeflo, Hartley & Babu. His practice emphasis includes all types of civil litigation and disputes, including trust and estate disputes, commercial litigation, environmental issues, toxic torts, bankruptcy and products liability.
Mike graduated from the University of South Dakota (B.A., 1981) and Hastings College of Law, University of California (J.D., 1984). He is a member of the State Bar of California, Northern California Association of Defense Counsel, San Mateo County Bar Association, Silicon Valley Bar Association and the Barrister’s Club of San Mateo County.
An active member of the community, Mike is the Past-President of the San Mateo Rotary Club. Mike is a great baseball and soccer coach and stays (mostly) out of the way when his wife and daughter ride their horses.
- California, 1984
- Juris Doctor, Hastings College of Law, University of California, 1984
- Bachelor of Arts, University of South Dakota, 1981
- State Bar of California
- Northern California Association of Defense Counsel
- San Mateo County Bar Association
- Silicon Valley Bar Association
- Barrister’s Club of San Mateo County
- San Mateo Rotary Club, Past-President
- Born Mitchell, South Dakota