Luke T. Federici
Luke Federici is an associate at Fox, Shjeflo, Hartley & Babu.
Luke graduated from the University of Nevada, Reno (B.S., 2003) and Golden Gate University School of Law (J.D., 2009; LL.M. in Taxation with Honors, 2010).
Prior to joining Fox, Shjeflo, Hartley & Babu, Luke practiced law in the State of Nevada primarily in estate planning, will and trust administration and litigation, and commercial transactions.
Prior to attending law school, Luke worked for the State of Nevada Gaming Control Board as an Audit Agent. While in law school, Luke externed at both the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Nevada (The Honorable Gregg W. Zive) and the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit (The Honorable Procter R. Hug., Jr.).
- Master of Laws (L.L.M) in Taxation, Golden Gate University Law School, 2010
- Juris Doctor, Golden Gate University School of Law, 2009
- Bachelor of Science, University of Nevada, Reno, 2003
- State Bar of California
- State Bar of Nevada
- San Mateo County Bar Association
- Silicon Valley Bar Associaition
- Washoe County Bar Association