Heather L. Boshears
Heather L. Boshears is an attorney at Fox, Shjeflo, Hartley & Babu LLP. Her practice emphasis includes estate planning, trust administration, probate, business, and real estate matters. Heather brings to her law practice more than a decade of experience in accounting and management consulting including five years with PricewaterhouseCoopers. She has served as chief auditor of two organizations.
Heather is a member of the State Bar of California and a Certified Public Accountant (CPA), licensed in Colorado. Heather is admitted to practice law before the United States District Court for the Northern District of California and the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.
Heather is a member of the executive committee of the San Mateo County Bar Association, Estate Planning, Probate and Elder Law Section and serves as Co-Chair of the Section’s New Attorney Group.
Heather is a supporter of animal welfare and regularly volunteers at the San Francisco SPCA.
- Attorney, State Bar of California, 2010
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Colorado Board of Accountancy, 2002
- Juris Doctor, University of San Francisco School of Law, 2008
- Bachelor of Science, Louisiana State University, 1997
- San Mateo County Bar Association, Estate Planning, Probate and Elder Law Section, Executive Committee; Co-Chair of New Attorney Group
- Bar Association of San Francisco (BASF), Estate Planning, Probate and Trust Section
- Born Baton Rouge, Louisiana